Click here to download registration Form~ Empty-Bowls-2014 registration
First Annual Empty Bowl Event Supporting Bethlehem Food Bank
October 11, 2014 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Church of Nativity, Shellman Hall, Bethlehem, CT
What is Empty Bowls?
This collaboration between 550 Gallery and Studios, Litchfield Hills Church, First Church, Christ Episcopal Church, Church of the Nativity, in addition to local restaurants including Big Daddy’s, Nick’s, Painted Pony, Rathskeller, and Theo’s will help the current needs of Bethlehem families and elders. Please see www.emptybowls.net for the history of this project.
How it Works
- Purchase a pre-registered ticket for $14 or at the door for $16
- Come to the Church of the Nativity Saturday Oct. 11th between 4pm and 7pm
- Pick out a beautiful and unique handmade bowl
- Fill your bowl with one of seven soups and enjoy a light supper of bread and soup
- Bid on local art~ original art by Angelo Perrone, prints by Bob Crawford, handmade wooden bowls by Pat Griffin, handmade glass bowls by Kim McGrath, and pottery by Linda White, Mary Troiano, and Dave Santamaria.
After dinner, proceed to 550 Main St. South to the 550 Gallery and Studios for dessert and pottery making demonstrations.
To reserve your spot, register early by detaching and returning the lower part of this form. Number of bowls ________________ X $14 = Total amount enclosed $ ______________________
Name ______________________________________________ Phone _________________________________
Address __________________________________________ Email ____________________________________
Checks made payable to Town of Bethlehem Food Bank and send to them at:
PO Box 160
Bethlehem CT 06751
Any questions about the event please contact Vera Rosa at 203 266-5605 or go to email@example.com . More info can be found on Facebook at 550 Gallery and Studios.